Senior Manager, Promotions
Senior Manager, Promotions
Points is looking for a Senior Manager, Promotions to join our Delivery Services team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Senior Manager – Promotions who will oversee the execution, optimization and administration of all aspects of our promotion process. Responsibilities include planning, organizing, staffing, leading, and optimizing promotion activities. The incumbent, oversees the implementation of the promotion process and defines the connection to the enterprise’s overall business plan(s) and direction.
The successful candidate will be someone who takes pride in ensuring promotions are run efficiently and effectively. You will manage resources (time, money and people) for the delivery of multiple promotions. You will continuously improve the cross company processes that support promotions and improving the time-to-market and outcome for our customers. You will leverage your interest in automation, in addition to your natural interest in global marketing activities.
Reporting to VP Operations, the Senior Manager – Promotions will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and hands on project management expertise to ensure the successful delivery of all promotions for our partners in a SaaS based environment.
- Collaborating closely with Marketing, Relationship Management, Software Engineering, Business Analysts, Support Services and Product Management to deliver high-value promotions for our partners.
- Directly managing a team of 4-6 technical Promotion specialists.
- Playing a lead role in all partner interactions within a project. Bring an unrivalled passion for delivery, a positive attitude, and strive to exceed customer expectations in every interaction.
- Demonstrating expertise in both the art and science of project management across several areas including: governance, scope, risk, quality, issue management, communication and stakeholder management.
- Implementing automated processes (such as automated quality assurance) where it makes sense
- Demonstrating excellent decision-making skills around scope, timelines, and resources.
- Leading all resource and planning for your assigned portfolio including the identification and resolution of resource conflicts.
- Producing several promotion related business analysis including budget reports, status reports, issue and risk logs, meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Managing maintenance activities including product change requests as required.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 5+ years’ of experience in a Marketing or Software Development role
- 3+ years’ Project Management Experience (PMP is an asset)
- Experience improving business processes
- Marketing experience within a technology company is not required, but would be considered an asset
- Experience in a SaaS environment
- Strong leadership and team management skills
- Working with multiple internal and external stakeholders ensuring deliverables are met
- Experience with tight deadlines and resource allocation
- A passion for learning
Benefits & Perks @ Points:
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. In 2016, we were named one of the Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We were also named one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers (2016) and one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2017).
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Green commuter and fitness subsidies
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Interested applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com.
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.