Manager, Product Marketing
Manager, Product Marketing
Points is looking for a Manager, Product Marketing to join our team for a full-time permanent position on our Marketing Team in our downtown Toronto office.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Manager, Product Marketing will drive the marketing of our Points Travel product, in both their white label and Points branded formats. They will be responsible for the planning, strategic development and execution of our overall marketing efforts, in partnership with our existing loyalty partners, as well as through direct to consumer and B2B channels.
Points helps make the world’s loyalty programs more valuable and engaging. We build, manage, and operate B2B solutions that allow loyalty brands to increase program flexibility, drive member engagement, and grow revenue. We own and operate Points.com, a consumer hub where almost 4 million loyalty program members manage their loyalty rewards. And our unique SaaS products allow businesses to reward their own customers with points and miles from the world’s largest loyalty brands. In 2014, Points acquired PointsHound, a hotel-booking site where users can earn airline miles in the loyalty program of their choice on every stay.
Based in our Toronto office and reporting to the Director. Points Travel Marketing, the candidate will work closely with our Product teams in San Francisco and Toronto, with our Partner teams in Toronto and the UK, and with our Data, Demand Generation and Marketing Services teams in Toronto to market their product portfolio across North America, Europe and beyond.
This candidate will have an immediate impact in an industry-leading, global organization. They will have a proven track record of successfully translating consumer and market needs and insights into actionable marketing and product improvement plans. They will demonstrate their ability to build highly effective and profitable acquisitions plans, as well as develop engaging and efficient retention strategies. We are looking for a creative, innovative marketer and a strong communicator who enjoys learning new technologies and thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative, data-rich environment.
- Work with Product Owners, Business Development, Partner Marketing and Relationship Management teams to create opportunities for product development and growth.
- Responsible for communicating baseline & promotional results and key benchmarks across the organization
- Manages prioritization and rollout of new marketing-related product features and enhancements, and facilitates creation of partner-ready material to support rollout
- Translates Partner wins/successes/learnings into best practices and key learnings and opportunities to be shared across the organization and with Partners
- Identifies testing opportunities, documents and tracks, and creates a continuous improvement process to drive product performance across the funnel
- Create and optimize acquisition, lifecycle management and retention strategies designed to maximize user engagement
- Develops marketing collateral and key messaging to support business development and relationship management in their sales efforts
- Leads the marketing onboarding process for new partners, and guides transition to Partner Marketing
- Ensures all marketing efforts related to Points Travel are coordinated, and that key teams have all necessary information to move the business forward
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s degree (in marketing or quantitative field is a plus)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize data, insights, and trends and turn them into actionable plans
- Demonstrated successes in both Acquisition and Retention marketing
- Strong understanding and/or experience in digital marketing and ecommerce, with a demonstrated ability to improve key performance metrics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to develop strong working relationships with internal peers and agency partners, and can get cooperation in a non-authority relationship
- Resourceful and able to prioritize ruthlessly
- Exceptional attention to detail in overseeing complex projects and time-sensitive deliverables
- Comfort with data-driven business management
- Expert in the use of Google Analytics, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge, passion and/or experience in online travel and loyalty programs is a plus
Benefits & Perks @ Points:
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. In 2016, we were named one of the Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We were also named one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers (2016) and one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2017).
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Green commuter and fitness subsidies
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Interested applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.