Manager, Partner Relationships
Manager, Partner Relationships
Points is looking for a Manager, Partner Relationships to join our Relationship Management team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Manager, Partner Relationships you will enjoy a key role that will respond to client needs and inquiries. You will actively support product launches, initiate marketing campaigns and support the overall sales process. With exceptional communication skills and a positive customer orientation you will help our team achieve annual business development (revenue) targets for each partner. The Manager of Partner Relationships will be organized, prioritize well, and have strong experience in the loyalty, e-commerce or advertising agency field.
Reporting to Senior Manager, Partner Relationships, the Manager, Partner Relationships will be responsible for:
- Collaborating with Marketing and other departments (Business Development, Relationship Management, Product, IT, Growth & Performance, Analytics) in order to influence, enhance and communicate product launches, marketing campaigns and new Partner opportunities while ensuring alignment with business objectives
- Work together with Partners to assist in the coordination of marketing campaigns
- Coordinate multi-disciplinary projects composed of cross-functional team members through various phases to successful completion while on time and on budget
- Work closely with internal customers across the organization to develop and recommend plans for partners in accordance with corporate goals
- Identify best-practices to share with team leadership
- Leading Partner meetings and presenting business updates
- Be a subject matter expert in Points products, processes, and capabilities
- Cross-selling existing products and services that meet Partner needs to grow our existing business
- Seek to identify and qualify new business opportunities by promoting new products and enhancements
- Using data analysis to draft communication and offer insight relevant to Partners’ business objectives
- Maintaining an up-to-date account plan for all major Partners within your portfolio
- Coordinate and lead bi-weekly and monthly status review calls to review key milestones, project timelines, and deal with Partner issues
- Provide reporting which summarizes data to offer insight relevant to Partners’ business objectives
- Driving collaboration to ensure a seamless relationship management service is delivered to Partners
- Ensuring fairness in all aspects of product delivery and Partner correspondence
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 3-6 years in a client/partner-facing, Relationship Management/Business Development role
- Post-Secondary degree or applicable work experience
- Loyalty experience is preferred
- Looking for an individual with willingness and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, delivered to a broad set of internal and external stakeholders, including leadership
- Negotiation skills and business development sales experience
- Strong project management, group collaboration, attention-to-detail, organizational skills and ability to be self-reliant and driven to achieve goals
- Comfortable with technical conversations and summarizing information in a clear, concise manner for non-technical clients
- Excellent analytical skills required to analyze data and provide insight to Partners and internal teams
- Strong project management, group collaboration and organizational skills and ability to be self-reliant and driven to achieve goals
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
- Preference will be given to candidates with loyalty program marketing experience
- 20-30% travel required
Benefits & Perks @ Points:
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. In 2016, we were named one of the Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We were also named one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers (2016) and one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2017).
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Green commuter and fitness subsidies
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Interested applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.