Manager, Partner Marketing (UK)
Manager, Partner Marketing (UK)
Points is looking for a Manager, Partner Marketing to join our Marketing team for a Permanent position in our UK office.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Manager, Partner Marketing who will be responsible for developing and delivering the marketing communication strategy to drive member engagement and product penetration for the European and Middle Eastern partner portfolio.
Reporting to the Associate Vice President, Marketing (in Toronto) and working with the UK based Points Team, the Manager, Partner Marketing will be:
Working collaboratively to design, build and implement data-driven marketing plans
You have demonstrated experience in creating and executing B2C or B2B2C campaigns through online channels and have implemented large-scale marketing campaigns. You understand CRM principles and are comfortable utilizing member level data and financial metrics to inform your marketing strategy decisions.
Responsible for identifying growth opportunities, selling marketing proposals through to partners and to internal stakeholders, understanding and communicating performance and determining the roll out plan for all successful initiatives to maximize revenue and profit.
Delivering marketing best practices and results to loyalty program partners
You will understand and report on the campaign performance of your partner portfolio. Working closely with the Data, Product and Relationship Management teams; as well as with your Partner Marketing peers, you will ensure marketing best practices are disseminated and applied across the organization.
Developing partner relationships
You will develop a deep understanding of the partners’ business, objectives and members to ensure recommendations are tailor made and ‘on-strategy’ for the partner. You are a people person, capable of building and maintaining strong partner relationships. By presenting strategic recommendations founded in best practice and continually delivering results, you will facilitate the buy-in to marketing recommendations.
Supporting Business Development & Relationship Management in securing and launching new partners in the region
You will lend Marketing expertise to the partner acquisition and onboarding process to demonstrate value and illustrate growth potential to new partners.
- Drive marketing strategy for Points’ European and Middle Eastern partner portfolio to achieve growth objectives
- Design and sell-in marketing programs for existing partners, for new partners and for potential partners
- Apply data driven insights to develop highly targeted campaigns that successfully meet partner objectives
- Prepare marketing briefs to ensure internal teams responsible for executing campaigns understand the strategy and objectives
- Collaborate with partners and Points’ internal partner team to recommend strategies for profitable partner growth
- Regularly monitor partner performance, understand variances and communicate offset or upside opportunities
- Continually optimize marketing plans in response to performance
- Develop go-to-market plans for new products
- Identify, test, communicate and roll out best practices for new products
- Build and track marketing budgets and provide recommendations for additional investments and/or cost savings as required
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience in a strategic marketing role (Ideally in the Loyalty space)
- Experience developing digital marketing plans
- Comfort and proven track record of success in a data-rich environment
- Strong client service skills that include relationship building, sales and issue resolution
- Strong team player who is always willing to go over and above to get the job done
- Excellent written and verbal communicator with solid presentation skills
- Demonstrated excellence in project management
- Experience with online reporting tools preferred (Google Analytics, Tableau)
- Degree in Business or Marketing preferred
- OTA experience an asset
Benefits & Perks @ Points:
- Modern offices, close to Kew Gardens tube
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress everyday
- Free Nespresso coffee and variety of teas
- Super fun corporate events
- Office ping pong table
- Office shower
- Regular travel to Toronto
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessibility recruitment process, upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.