Director, Loyalty Commerce Solutions
Director, Loyalty Commerce Solutions
Points is looking for a Director, Loyalty Commerce Solutions to join our Operations team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
You will provide operational and technical leadership to your teams (project, product and platform specialists) in support of our key product lines. Points sells and operates a set of configured and customized Loyalty commerce solutions and an extensible developer platform for the world’s largest Loyalty Programs. Our solutions include BGT, PointsTravel, Platform Partnerships and our Loyalty Commerce Platform. You will be accountable to bring to market and maintain the active portfolio of Points solutions our Loyalty Program partners require. To do so, you will be accountable for all end-to-end delivery of projects globally and for all integrations with our global loyalty program partners.
Reporting to the VP – Operations, the Director – Loyalty Commerce Solutions will be responsible for:
- Acting as a leader to provide project & solution delivery, people and organizational leadership
- Overseeing and directing the sales-to-delivery handoff, and the execution of many projects across multiple teams ensuring the highest levels of client/partner satisfaction, quality results and execution
- Partner with Product & Engineering to ensure our products are backed with strong delivery motions and your teams are ready to tailor and bring these to market.
- Manage & plan the resource utilization, performance and career growth of your organization.
- Look for continuous development and maturity in project management, strategies, skills and processes.
- Providing expertise, guidance and leadership to a fast-paced organization
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Passion, Commitment & a Roll-up your sleeves attitude
- 10+ years of Technical Project Delivery Experience (Engineering Background a Plus)
- Extensive people leadership and management experience (Been there, done that)
- Experience managing stakeholders of various backgrounds and styles
- Global experience working and delivering results
- Experience supporting pre-sales efforts, particularly in a technical capacity
- Proven ability to plan in a fast paced, agile environment
- Technical acumen
- An outstanding communicator
- Proven ability to manage difficult situations with outstanding outcomes
- So detailed, you’ll find the spelling, grammatical errors and hidden puzzle in this job posting.
- Experience with SLAs, compliance requirements and contract negotiations.
Benefits & Perks @ Points:
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. In 2017, we were named one of the Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We were also named one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers (2016) and one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2017).
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Green commuter and fitness subsidies
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Interested applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.