Coordinator, Partner Relationships
Coordinator, Partner Relationships
Points is looking for a Coordinator, Partner Relationships to join our Relationship Management team for a permanent position.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Coordinator, Partner Relationships you will enjoy an expanding role that will assist the Senior Manager and Director with responding to Partner needs and inquiries. You will actively support product launches, administer marketing campaigns via internal tickets/request systems, be responsible for end to end testing of campaigns, and play a key role in supporting the overall relationship management process. With exceptional organizational skills you will help our team achieve annual business development (revenue) targets for our partners. You are organized, responsive and have strong experience in the loyalty, technology, e-commerce or advertising agency field.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partner Relationships, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working together with the Senior Manager and Director to assist in the timely coordination of marketing campaigns across our largest products and Partners
- Creating action tickets into Salesforce ticketing system to initiate marketing campaigns and performance and revenue tracking
- Fostering good working relationships with internal customers across the organization to implement and synchronize plans for partners in accordance with corporate and Partner goals
- Acting as an internal voice for the Partner to collaborate and organize resources required to solve issues and ensure seamless and efficient execution of promotions
- Maintaining a strong attention to detail as you coordinate promotions through internal systems and confirm their accuracy
- Supporting the entire sales process providing required resources and assistance to the Partner Relationship team as required for administrative executions, partner reporting requirements and collaborating on presentations.
- Assisting with bi-weekly and monthly status review calls to review key milestones, project timelines, and tackle Partner issues
- Documenting Partner requirements in a clear, concise manner for internal team communication
- Preparing reports that summarize data to offer insight relevant to Partners’ business objectives
- Ensuring fairness in all aspects of product delivery and Partner correspondence
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a Coordinator or Administrative role
- Post-Secondary degree or applicable work experience
- Passion for the details and ensuring no detail is missed
- Looking for an individual with willingness and eagerness to learn
- Proven ability to manage multiple high priority tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com is an asset
- Strong problem solving skills, able to manage multiple projects while demonstrating grace under pressure
- Strong group collaboration and organizational skills and ability to be self-reliant and driven to achieve goals
- Exceptional computer skills including MS Office Suite (particularly Excel and PowerPoint)
Benefits & Perks @ Points:
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. In 2016, we were named one of the Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We were also named one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers (2016) and one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2017).
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Green commuter and fitness subsidies
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Interested applicants may submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.