Analyst, Business Performance & Growth
Analyst, Business Performance & Growth
Points is looking for an Analyst, Business Performance & Growth to join our team for a permanent position in our downtown Toronto office.
We’re an industry-leading organization that is continuously reshaping how consumers interact with their loyalty programs. We work with the world’s largest airline, hotel, financial, and retail rewards programs, to tackle complex challenges and come up with innovative e-commerce solutions. If you’d like to be a part of it, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re a technology company working in the loyalty e-commerce industry. Our solutions enhance the management and monetization of loyalty currencies for more than 50 of the world’s largest loyalty brands, from frequent flyer miles and hotel points to retailer and credit card rewards. Supported by our unparalleled loyalty industry experience and technological expertise, we bring state-of-the-art loyalty commerce platforms and products to individuals and businesses in today’s loyalty marketplace.
Our casual, collaborative office is where our strong workplace culture begins. Our people are what make us great, so we empower them with the freedom to think big and the resources to make things happen. We communicate directly, lead by example, and make sure our team members know how much they are appreciated. Passion for life and work is important to us, and we want to see it in you, too!
ABOUT THE ROLE
Want to be part of a team that is continuously reshaping how consumers get more value from their loyalty programs?
We are all members of loyalty programs, but most of us are not aware of the endless possibilities for maximizing our points and miles. Points is dedicated to providing state-of-the-art capabilities to leading global companies (Airlines, Hotels, Financial Institutions, Retailers and more) to help make loyalty programs more valuable and engaging.
We’re looking for a strategic and results-oriented Business Management Analyst to work closely with internal stakeholders to help manage the growth and ensure the efficient operations of a multi-million dollar business portfolio. .
You will leverage both internal KPI’s and resources, along with external data to grow and manage the accounts and loyalty products that have been assigned to your team’s portfolio. Through collaboration with internal & external stakeholders, you will support the business strategy, provide input into future growth opportunities and work with internal teams to develop and execute on the business plan.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Partnership Performance & Growth, you will be responsible for:
- Conduct profitability analysis at a Loyalty Program level to ensure desired targets are achieved
- Identify new revenue opportunities from existing Loyalty Programs
- Interpret/analyze data and prepare reports for internal and external stakeholders
- Participate in the bi-weekly forecast cycle, ensuring forecast system is up-to-date (Adaptive Planning)
- Work with the Marketing and Account Management teams to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing programs
- Gather and define requirements from the Partner Team (Performance and Growth, Relationship Management and Marketing) for the creation of reports/dashboards (Tableau, Excel, Google Sheets)
- Partner with internal stakeholders to drive Customer/Partner satisfaction
- Provide decision support and execution assistance for key projects and leadership initiatives
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- 2+ years of related experience in Finance, Business Planning or Business Operations
- Undergraduate degree with a specialization in Business and/or Accounting.
- Strong analytical and financial skills
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Working knowledge of Tableau, Crystal, Salesforce and Google Analytics a plus
- Strong organization skills, excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to drive multiple priorities in a complex business environment
Benefits & Perks @ Points:
Building a great company culture is as vital to us as building a great business. In 2017, we were named one of the Best Workplaces (Medium) in Canada and one of the Best Workplaces for Women. We were also named one of Canada’s Top Small and Medium Employers (2016) and one of Greater Toronto’s Top Employers (2017).
- Central downtown location in the Financial District
- Connected to the PATH network of shops/restaurants
- Flexible work hours and casual dress every day
- Marvelous Snack Cart Fridays: free refreshments and snacks!
- Free coffee, tea, juice, pop, and snacks
- Monthly subsidized lunch program
- Green commuter and fitness subsidies
- Secure bike storage with showers and towel service
- Company-sponsored activities: bowling, movies, sports, paintball, and more!
Interested applicants may submit their resume to email@example.com.
Points is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request we will provide accommodation for applicants with disabilities.